To The One That Lost Me



Hard as a rock, all in as a tuck  
Cold was the touch when you left me out on the street 
The freedom, the love, large as a fleet 
You want to be the king of the blacks
You ended up shooting me, the rubber slacks 
I caught myself sobbing on missing you 
Family is a tree, they groom me through 
I thought I found a family in you, 
My mistake cos you know nothing about family 
We were about to roar like a lion
Same you pushed me to the wolves 
I came back as an Alpha, my voice is the choice
The drama you play, I had to stop laughing at the jokes 
To them feelings you brought me that I don’t want to feel again
I said my goodbye to them so your drama can go round them niggers
That’s got the nod for you in their knickers  
Three diggers now, you deserve ‘em ass kickers 
I shouldn’t know, I didn’t say, watch your inner caucus 
See now, my Alpha leading lions and locust 
The days you feeling lonely, I am not alone
No one can break this heart of stone 

-OS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST MAN ON THE STREET

THE BEAST

The Chickened Eagle