MUNACHIMSO

 Dear MuBaby,


Never you forget what your names mean, never loose yourself through the ups and downs of life. 

Some days will be rough but through those days always count your blessings and you will know you are blessed.


In case there ever comes a time when you feel lost, always remember what your names mean;

Munachimso - me and my God move together!

Golibenachukwu- Rejoice in the Lord!

Alexandria- Defender of mankind!


My Darling ❤️ is 3years today!

The one God has given to me 

My darling Angel 


May the light that shines so brightly 

never go deem in your life

Munachim always remember that you are love.

I'm so proud of you baby girl!


P.S- Mummy loves you always 😘

You can face tomorrow because God is with you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST MAN ON THE STREET

THE BEAST

The Chickened Eagle