A SOUL'S PRAYER

Dear Daddy,
My daddy of life, I thank you for loving me unend, for every new slate I get to start again.I haven't been the best of me and this is not me trying to make excuses but it's maybe because no man is perfect. I thank you for loving me when I couldn't love myself and not gettting tired of me in moments I feel even tired of myself.

Daddy, we all fight our demons daily so I beg for your strength to fight mine because sometimes I let it get the best of me and sometimes you don't come in, maybe because that's how you want it for your might to be revealed at the end. so when I can't trust myself daddy give me the strength to trust you. In moments I feel the desire of a fatherly warmth dad reach out and hold me so close, and when fear tries to get the best of me, may I never forget my dad is the strongest. Teach me dad to always look to you even when it's easier to just look away. When I'm lost please find me and draw me close to you, and when it seems like I take five steps to you and ten steps far from you,please don't get tired of me because even I get tired of myself sometimes.

So big daddy, I just want you to know I love you even on my naughty days and I'll keep striving to make you proud.

PS: Now that I literally have no pops to cry to, I'll cry to you A LOTTT, though I wish you will talk right back.

Yours Only,
Little Princess 
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST MAN ON THE STREET

THE BEAST

The Chickened Eagle