NO PERFECT BEING


No man was made perfect, but we can only strive to be, even angels are not perfect if not why is Lucifer and the other fallen angels where they are. One mistake can cost you a lot but one mistake can also save you a lot, God isn't looking for a perfect being if not he wouldn't leave 99 sheep in search of one lost sheep. From every mistake there is a moral don't be too angry or frustrated at the person or yourself to see it. As I said God didn't make us to be angels, stop trying to be one, He made you a being with all the flaws for without hate you can't appreciate love, without sadness you truly can’t know joy, without troubles you can't understand peace of mind. I believe in peace, I believe in one true God, I believe in love, I believe in forgiveness. Sometimes it’s not that we can't forgive but our pride takes the best of us and I have seen it bring down kings, queens and empires. So today at this very moment let go of the pains, worries and had I known’s because truly I know God never let it happen without his mark of approval for without all of these where truly lays the test of our faith and strength. Today I choose happiness even though I feel pain and I choose faith even though I have not seen... To those I have lost in death RIP, and those I lost to fate, I hope we meet again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST MAN ON THE STREET

THE BEAST

The Chickened Eagle