I'LL TELL MY STORY IF YOU TELL YOURS (2)



#InspireASoulToday


For a while, writing to me has been my way of channelling my emotions, my weaknesses and strength. And for a while I have been inspired to tell some of my stories, but I felt the need to reach out to people to hear their experiences. We are called to serve through different means all you need is to search deep and hear Him in the silence of His voice and you will figure things out. I believe this is how I have been called to serve. So I urge that you let me tell my stories and yours in turn, I urge you allow me help people that need a platform like this. All I want to do with this is help a fellow going through an issue but has no one to talk to, or a fellow that wants to share his experience. I ask you give me a chance to show you the world through my eyes and that of others that will intend to share. We are ready for the lift off and as I promised to start by telling my story, the first edition shall be published tomorrow and afterwards any other can follow.
You can send in your stories to mzrachy@gmail.com and the whole world shall hear you

#INSPIREASOUL




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST MAN ON THE STREET

THE BEAST

The Chickened Eagle