THE PEACE THAT COMES FROM WITHIN

"Today i choose to live,

Today i chooose to live for me
Today i say no
I say no to hatred, to negativity
I say no to toxic people 
Today i choose peace of mind
Today i choose to be happy"

Sometimes we are at a fix, life drops you in the middle of an ocean surrounded by a mass of water, it feels like you are drowning. But in that moment of disarray there are two options, to either drown or to fight. The question is what shall you choose. In life you should never be afraid of falling because in every fall a new lesson is learnt, so as many times as you fall it is important to rise and dust yourself. For without pain you can't truly appreciate joy, without hate you can't appreciate love. No matter what you are going through believe me there are people that have it worse and there is always a better day ahead. 

I ask you today not to let your worries drown you, i ask you today to choose to be happy regardless of all the worries and when life gives you lemons, spike it up with some vodka and make yourself an awesome cocktail. Let's begin this day with a quote by Groucho Marx


“I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.” 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST MAN ON THE STREET

THE BEAST

The Chickened Eagle