I'LL TELL MY STORY IF YOU TELL YOURS


Perfection is what we strive for but sometimes it's okay to be imperfect, for in your imperfections unveils greatness. So yes it's okay to be flawed. I thought of where God has brought me to, through all the ups and downs, the pains, dark moments and crawling out of my demons, oh! yes i thought of how far life has gotten me and for all the fallen moments and great rises i'm most grateful.



I want to tell a story and i hope i am able to inspire you, yes you reading this, i hope i can encourage you to believe in yourself when you feel at your lowest. Writing to me has been the best therapy ever, my way of letting out my rage in a positive way. This is why i want to use this to inspire people going through one challenge or the other, talk to me and i will listen. Give me a chance to tell your story about moments that pulled you down, the lessons learnt and how you are a stronger person now. And if you are still going through a depressing issue but want to talk to someone, i'm your girl. Let writing be your therapy too and see how easy it will be to gradually let go as those words leave you. Remember, no experience is too dark to talk about, you never can tell whose soul you might be saving by inspiring people through your experience.

Send your stories to mzrachy@gmail.com and i'll help you tell it to the world.
#InspireAsoulToday
#TellYourStory
#ChangeLives

I will take the lead, i shall tell you "how a sexual harrasment at a job interview brought out the best in me"  look out for this piece...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOST MAN ON THE STREET

THE BEAST

The Chickened Eagle